Welcome to the GDO Web Site!
The 2015 conference will be held in Vancouver, BC, August 7-11, 2015. We look forward to seeing you there!
What's New on the Web Site?
- GDO Election Results for this year. Newly elected officers for 2015 are: Division Program Chair Elect and PDW Chair - Donna Blancero; new Representatives at Large - Joy Beatty, Michelle Duguid, Charlice Hurst and Yvonne Benschop; Treasurer - Caren Goldberg; Division Program Chair - Patrick McKay; Division Chair-Elect - Douglas Creed; Division Chair - Lisa Nishii. Officers will begin their terms in August, 2015. Congratulations to all!
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 1 *New
24 February, 2015*
- Don't forget to vote! The Academy Board of Governor's election website is open from February 16-March 31. Be sure to cast your ballot when you receive your e-mail invitation to vote.
- New undergraduate syllabus available in Teaching. Consider contributing YOUR graduate or undergraduate syllabi as a resource to other GDO members - see the Teaching page for more information.
- Newsletter 2014 Volume 16 Issue 3
To download PDF format, click here (PDF)
To download Text Only format, click here (text only)
- 2014 Awards
- 2014-2015 Division Officers
- Newsletter 2014 Volume 16 Issue 2
- GDO Election Results are in: Patrick F. McKay (Rutgers University) has been elected to the position of Division Program Chair Elect and PDW Chair beginning in August 2014. Representatives-at-Large joining the Executive Committee in August are: Oscar Holmes IV (Rutgers University), Charlotte M. Karam (American University of Beirut), Lynn Offerman (George Washington University), and Rowena Ortiz-Walters (Quinnipiac University). Congratulations to all!
- Bell Rose Ragins has been named the next Editor of Academy of Management Review -- Congratulations!
- Newsletter 2014 Volume 16 Issue 1
- GDO By-Laws, revised 2013
This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0+
User Tip: Pale Blue Text indicates a hyperlink to further pages.
Float your mouse over the text or an icon and double click to
navigate into the site.