Welcome to the GDO Web Site!
NEW WEBSITE FOR GDO- Visit the new GDO website GDO website at gdo.aom.org
We'll be making a permanent move to the new website soon, but you can get a jump on things by checking it out now and bookmarking it.
Call for papers for Academy of Management 2016 Conference in Anaheim is now closed.
What's New on the Web Site?
- Visit the New GDO Website!! While you're perusing the new website, check out winners of 2015 awards presented by GDO at the AOM conference in Vancouver, BC.
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 2 Includes GDO events and program highlights at the upcoming conference in Vancouver.
- GDO Election Results for this year. Newly elected officers for 2015 are: Division Program Chair Elect and PDW Chair - Donna Blancero; new Representatives at Large - Joy Beatty, Michelle Duguid, Charlice Hurst and Yvonne Benschop; Treasurer - Caren Goldberg; Division Program Chair - Patrick McKay; Division Chair-Elect - Douglas Creed; Division Chair - Lisa Nishii. Officers will begin their terms in August, 2015. Congratulations to all!
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 1
- Don't forget to vote! The Academy Board of Governor's election website is open from February 16-March 31. Be sure to cast your ballot when you receive your e-mail invitation to vote.
- New undergraduate syllabus available in Teaching. Consider contributing YOUR graduate or undergraduate syllabi as a resource to other GDO members - see the Teaching page for more information.
- Newsletter 2014 Volume 16 Issue 3
To download PDF format, click here (PDF)
To download Text Only format, click here (text only)
- 2014 Awards
This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0+
User Tip: Pale Blue Text indicates a hyperlink to further pages.
Float your mouse over the text or an icon and double click to
navigate into the site.