Welcome to the GDO Web Site!
NEW WEBSITE FOR GDO- Visit the new GDO website GDO website at gdo.aom.org
We'll be making a permanent move to the new website soon, but you can get a jump on things by checking it out now and bookmarking it.
Call for papers is out for Academy of Management 2016 Conference in Anaheim!
What's New on the Web Site?
- Visit the New GDO Website!! While you're perusing the new website, check out winners of 2015 awards presented by GDO at the AOM conference in Vancouver, BC.
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 2 Includes GDO events and program highlights at the upcoming conference in Vancouver.
- GDO Election Results for this year. Newly elected officers for 2015 are: Division Program Chair Elect and PDW Chair - Donna Blancero; new Representatives at Large - Joy Beatty, Michelle Duguid, Charlice Hurst and Yvonne Benschop; Treasurer - Caren Goldberg; Division Program Chair - Patrick McKay; Division Chair-Elect - Douglas Creed; Division Chair - Lisa Nishii. Officers will begin their terms in August, 2015. Congratulations to all!
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 1
- Don't forget to vote! The Academy Board of Governor's election website is open from February 16-March 31. Be sure to cast your ballot when you receive your e-mail invitation to vote.
- New undergraduate syllabus available in Teaching. Consider contributing YOUR graduate or undergraduate syllabi as a resource to other GDO members - see the Teaching page for more information.
- Newsletter 2014 Volume 16 Issue 3
To download PDF format, click here (PDF)
To download Text Only format, click here (text only)
- 2014 Awards
This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0+
User Tip: Pale Blue Text indicates a hyperlink to further pages.
Float your mouse over the text or an icon and double click to
navigate into the site.