Welcome to the GDO Web Site!
NEW WEBSITE FOR GDO- Visit the new GDO website GDO website at gdo.aom.org
We'll be making a permanent move to the new website soon, but you can get a jump on things by checking it out now and bookmarking it.
Call for papers for Academy of Management 2016 Conference in Anaheim is now closed.
What's New on the Web Site?
- Special GDO Newsletter Job Market edition! In this special newsletter edition, we have included a brief bio that gives you a glimpse into the research and accomplishments of 36 GDO doctoral students who are currently on the job market. At the conference, we will also be providing each of them with ribbons to attach to their conference badges that say, “I’m on the job market!” so that you can easily spot them at the conference and get to know them.
- More information about the AOM Conference in Anaheim - GDO International Program Highlights.
- Newsletter 2016 Volume 18 Issue 2 is now available on the website.
Among other things, the latest issue includes highlights of sessions you won't want to miss at the AOM 2016 Conference in Anaheim, coming up in less than a month!
- GDO Election Results for this year... Newly elected officers for 2016 are: Division Program Chair Elect and PDW Chair - Alison Sheridan; new Representatives at Large - David Baldridge, Eddy Ng, Sabrina Volpone, and Kate Walsh; Rotating to new officer positions: Division Program Chair - Donna Blancero; Division Chair-Elect - Patrick McKay; Division Chair - Douglas Creed, Past Division Chair - Lisa Nishii. Officers will begin their terms in August, 2016. Learn more about our newly elected officers and continuing officers here. Congratulations to all!
- Newsletter 2016 Volume 18 Issue 1 is now available on the website.
- The call for papers for the AOM 2016 Conference in Anaheim is now closed. If you haven't already done so, now is the time to volunteer to be a reviewer on submissions!
- AOM 2016 Annual Meeting submission system is now open at: http://aom.org/annualmeeting/submission/
Deadline for all submissions is January 12, 2016 at 5:00 PM ET
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 3 Includes highlights of awards presented at the AOM conference in Vancouver.
- Call for papers and reviewers is out for the Academy of Management 2016 conference in Anaheim. Be sure to check out the call for GDO submissions and the call for GDO PDW proposals. While you're at it, be sure to sign up as a reviewer for GDO submissions as well!
- Call for papers of interest to GDO members: AMR Special Topic Forum on "Diversity at a Critical Juncture" Papers are due in February, 2017.
- 2015-2016 Division Officers
- Visit the New GDO Website!! While you're perusing the new website, check out winners of 2015 awards presented by GDO at the AOM conference in Vancouver, BC.
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 2 Includes GDO events and program highlights at the upcoming conference in Vancouver.
- GDO Election Results for this year. Newly elected officers for 2015 are: Division Program Chair Elect and PDW Chair - Donna Blancero; new Representatives at Large - Joy Beatty, Michelle Duguid, Charlice Hurst and Yvonne Benschop; Treasurer - Caren Goldberg; Division Program Chair - Patrick McKay; Division Chair-Elect - Douglas Creed; Division Chair - Lisa Nishii. Officers will begin their terms in August, 2015. Congratulations to all!
- Newsletter 2015 Volume 17 Issue 1
- Don't forget to vote! The Academy Board of Governor's election website is open from February 16-March 31. Be sure to cast your ballot when you receive your e-mail invitation to vote.
- New undergraduate syllabus available in Teaching. Consider contributing YOUR graduate or undergraduate syllabi as a resource to other GDO members - see the Teaching page for more information.
- Newsletter 2014 Volume 16 Issue 3
To download PDF format, click here (PDF)
To download Text Only format, click here (text only)
- 2014 Awards
This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0+
User Tip: Pale Blue Text indicates a hyperlink to further pages.
Float your mouse over the text or an icon and double click to
navigate into the site.