Statistical and Software Support; Qualitative Methods; Data Sets
Here are some good sites for statistical resources.
- Here is a very nicely organized and annotated set of links about Evaluation Research and more general Social Science Research Methods.
- Another site with a good set of linkages.
Key Terminology for Statistics
Designing Research & Analyzing Results
Here is Forrest Young's ViSta program. This provides an interactive model for designing research and analyzing results. You can download the program in MAC or IBM forms.
Qualitative Methodologies Web Sites
Here are a number of sites where qualitative researchers and would-be qualitative researchers can get information and help:
Data ... Data ... Data
- Clicking here gets you to the world's largest archive of computerized social science data at the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), located within the Institute for Social Research at the University of Michigan
- The census based Social Science Data Analysis Network is here.
- Michigan also hosts the General Social Survey. Another incredible data source.
- This gets you to the Qualitative Data Archive at the University of Essex. This has lots of links to other sites as well as the archived data.
- Afraid to get off the computer, this site is for you: The Association for Survey Computing
- .And now for something completely different .... ! Writing those regression equations on to web pages. This sites at the Mathematical Markup Language Consortium provides information.